- Question: Why is my air conditioner not cooling/heating as usual?
- Answer: Several factors can impact your HVAC system’s performance, including a clogged filter, refrigerant leaks, or compressor issues. We recommend scheduling a technical inspection to identify and resolve the problem. Learn more at Cooling and Heating Repair.
- Question: What should I do if I have a refrigerant leak?
- Answer: Refrigerant leaks can lead to reduced efficiency and increased energy costs. Contact us immediately to identify the leak and provide an optimal solution. Find more information at Cooling and Heating Repair.
- Question: How often should I change HVAC system filters?
- Answer: It’s recommended to change filters every 1-3 months, depending on the filter type and usage conditions. Clean filters maintain system efficiency and improve indoor air quality. Discover more tips at Cooling and Heating Repair.
- Question: Why is my heating system making strange noises?
- Answer: Unusual sounds may be caused by worn-out components, fan issues, or air distribution problems. A diagnostic check is recommended to identify and rectify the source of the noise. Visit Cooling and Heating Repair for more details.
- Question: How can I increase the efficiency of my HVAC system?
- Answer: Regular maintenance, filter replacement, fixing refrigerant leaks, and using programmable thermostats can optimize your system’s efficiency. Learn about our efficiency services at Cooling and Heating Repair.
- Question: Should I consider replacing my old HVAC system?
- Answer: If your system is over 10-15 years old or requires frequent repairs, consider exploring replacement options. New systems are typically more efficient and cost-effective in the long run. Explore our replacement solutions at Cooling and Heating Repair.
February 7, 2024 HVAC